- 42′ high illuminated steel and aluminium sculpture in Carmel, Indiana.
- Designed by artist Arlon Bayliss.
- Sits atop 3 concrete bases, each measuring 4′ in diameter and anchored 10′ into the ground.
- If you look closely, you may find the bumblebee hidden among the flower petals.
- From the artist: “Roses are beautiful, universally-understood symbols with many meanings, all of them positive. Three roses mean “I love you”, and pink roses stand for happiness, grace, gratitude and joy.” “My hope is that this sculpture not only beautifies the neighborhood, but also lifts the hearts of folks who visit, live and work there with its everlasting message of grace, love and joy.”
If you can dream it, bo-mar can design it “The team at bo-mar consistently strives to exceed my every expectation. They are truly a customer service focused company. Their attention to detail and a desire to provide cutting edge design that really is exceptional. From concept to creation, if you can dream it, bo-mar can […]Dan Hittenger Welch ATM